Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can't wait...

The last half of Freshmen spring semester has started, and I already cannot wait for it to end. So many plans already and a long summer to go through. That and I just cannot wait for my reply from JMU in May of whether I get my transfer to their school. Too many great things to look forward to, I just wish I had a time machine or something haha.

Though I still constantly worry about the consequences of if I don't get in to the school. I'm still contemplating on whether attending VCU for the remainder of college for 3 more years or NOVA one year and possibly transferring to JMU or somewhere else with an Associates Degree. So I have no idea what to do...a lot of options with either choice too...but a lot of decisions that could end up bad. I guess we'll see, but I can't stop thinking about summer and what I'll do if I get into JMU for transfer :)

No comments: